Comprehensive OB/GYN Services – Conveniently Located At Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Obstetrics and Pregnancy
The physicians and staff at Eastside OB/GYN are trained to uphold and promote the safety and well-being of mother and baby – from conception through post-delivery. Below are a few of the services we provide to expectant mothers.
- Comprehensive prenatal care
- In-Office ultrasounds
- Routine prenatal care and delivery
- High risk pregnancies
The physicians of Eastside OB/GYN make every attempt to deliver their own patient’s babies during regular business hours. If you go into labor after regular business hours (including evenings and weekends) or during your doctor’s day off, another one of our caring Eastside OB/GYN physicians will be available to deliver your baby. You may also wish to take a look on our patient information portal for helpful information on common concerns during pregnancy.
Evergreen Hospital Medical Center offers a variety of resources and childbirth classes at the hospital campus:
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Pregnancy Central – A large database of pregnancy-related resources, articles, and videos.
- Having Your Baby at Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- General gynecological care for women of all ages
- Well woman exams
- Birth control
- Treatments for heavy periods
Gynecological Procedures and Surgery
Our physicians utilize minimally invasive gynecologic surgical techniques for some common procedures. Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery can reduce pain and scarring and shorten recovery time.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation – Permanent birth control (“getting your tubes tied”)
- LEEP Procedure – “LEEP” is an abbreviation for loop electrosurgical excision procedure. It is a way to test and treat abnormal cell growth on the surface tissue of the cervix. LEEP may be recommended after abnormal changes in the cervix are confirmed by Pap tests and colposcopy biopsies.
In Office Procedures
For the convenience of our patients, Eastside OB/GYN offers a number of in-office procedures to treat common gynecologic conditions:
- Her Option® Cryoablation Therapy – End heavy menstrual cycles with an FDA approved in-office treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Endometrial ablation - Another effective treatment for heavy periods is a global endometrial ablation.
- Colposcopy – A common follow-up procedure for abnormal Pap smears.
- Endometrial biopsy – An in-office procedure that serves as a helpful tool in diagnosing various uterine abnormalities.