Childbirth, Newborn Care & Breastfeeding Classes
Eastside OB/GYN partners with Prepare the Nest, a leader in childbirth and parenting classes in the Bellevue, Redmond, and Kirkland communities
Prepare The Nest Online Classes Now Available!
Your health and the health of your baby is of the utmost importance. Prepare the Nest is taking the concerns over coronavirus and CDC recommendations seriously. But, your baby will not wait! Eastside OB/GYN and Prepare the Nest want to ensure that you feel as prepared and confident as possible to handle labor and care for your newborn baby.
Prepare the Nest Classes Recommended By Eastside OB/GYN
This class will cover what to expect physically and emotionally during your pregnancy, prenatal testing offered through Eastside OB/GYN, and comfort techniques for aches and pains. Role of medical caregivers, appointment expectations, and nutritional recommendations are also covered.
- Ideal for couples in the 1st trimester or early 2nd trimester
- Class sizes are typically 4-8 couples
- One hour class
- This class is FREE, but registration is required
Taught by registered nurses and recommended by the Eastside OB/GYN physicians, this six-hour class will help you prepare for childbirth, learn how to care for your newborn, and breastfeeding. Our goal is to ensure you feel assured and confident in your role as a new parent.
- Ideal for couples between 28-36 weeks of pregnancy – REGISTER EARLY – classes fill up quickly!
- Class sizes are typically 10-14 couples
- Six hour class with one hour lunch break and short breaks hourly
- Cost is $219 per couple