Patient Education and Resources
We encourage our patients to visit reputable educational resources! Please find a list of important resources and educational topics here.
Download the Eastside OB/GYN App!
Breastfeeding Your Baby – Fact sheet from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- If Your Baby Is Breech – Frequently Asked Questions from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- External cephalic version (ECV) to turn a breech baby (VIDEO)
This video shows an ECV to turn a breech baby to head-first. It is offered to women at 36-37 weeks and reduces the chance of needing caesarean section. It is a safe procedure and is successful about 40-50% of the time.
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery: Deciding on a Trial of Labor After Cesarean Delivery fact sheet from The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020 – from the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- FDA/EPA Advice About Mercury in Fish and Shellfish